Did AT&T forget about Marshmallow on the Note 4?

AznCajn

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Finally! Heck I thought it was another insignificant security patch that was being downloaded OTA until I read the description of the files and now I'm excited!

Daniel Ferrara

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
So, if my Note 4 was my old phone and I have since upgraded to a new AT&T phone, I can't get the update? I use my note 4 as a Wi-Fi only device now. My old AT&T Sim is still in there, but it's been deactivated.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
So, if my Note 4 was my old phone and I have since upgraded to a new AT&T phone, I can't get the update? I use my note 4 as a Wi-Fi only device now. My old AT&T Sim is still in there, but it's been deactivated.

You should be able to update it. My phone was never on AT&T and I have a different carrier.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

You have to put in an AT&T sim card in there to be able to do the OTA update.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Try best buy again. I called yesterday and was told they were in the process of downloading it but it takes a really long time. So I plan on going in tomm and have mine updated.

U are freakin great u know that u really are ur FREAKIN GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT..........now wen u go in and have them do it let me know i work these next two days so ima try to stop by n try best buy....but ur GREATTTT

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz