Hi guys, my air-command suddenly stopped showing-up when I remove S-pen or when I press the button.
    S-pen is fully working tho, I can write, the hover information shows up, and I can use button to highlight text.
    S pen sensor is working, too, as when I remove it, it makes sound.
    The problem somewhere in system, as I can not do anything in air-command tab in option menu (see picture)
    As you can see, the menu is shadow, so it doesn't allows any interaction whatsoever. (Not possible to scroll down, that's it)
    Do you guys know, what to do with that? Possibly if you know how to reinstall drivers or do you think that factory recover would fix it?
    Thanks for ANY reply. S pen problem, please help!-piss-me-off.jpg
    07-26-2016 08:19 PM
    Hi guys, my air-command suddenly stopped showing-up when I remove S-pen or when I press the button.
    S-pen is fully working tho, I can write, the hover information shows up, and I can use button to highlight text.
    S pen sensor is working, too, as when I remove it, it makes sound.
    The problem somewhere in system, as I can not do anything in air-command tab in option menu (see picture)
    As you can see, the menu is shadow, so it doesn't allows any interaction whatsoever. (Not possible to scroll down, that's it)
    Do you guys know, what to do with that? Possibly if you know how to reinstall drivers or do you think that factory recover would fix it?
    Thanks for ANY reply. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	**** me off.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	233337
    Just search the net and also wait for an answer in these forums before you do factory reset. Unfortunately my Note's battery is flat at the moment so I can't try to go through the settings and see what shows up on my side.
    07-27-2016 09:23 AM
    Try starting your phone in Safe mode and then checking your S Pen settings again. If it still doesn't work in safe mode, and being a system app, perhaps a factory reset might have to be done to cure the problem. You should take step now to back up all your data... contacts, photos, vids, etc... as a factory reset will wipe all that out.
    07-27-2016 04:40 PM