Hello

im sorry if this was asked before, i searched but i couldnt find anything. my problem is my phone was rooted and i wanted to reset the phone to factory settings and delete everything. after i accepted and the phone restarted it got stuck on the screen with the green robot with the writing Installing system update and just keeps flashing. i tried removing the battery and tried to go into recovery mode and download mode but the phone is not responding. please help

thank you

ace
    08-01-2016 02:28 PM
    Hello

im sorry if this was asked before, i searched but i couldnt find anything. my problem is my phone was rooted and i wanted to reset the phone to factory settings and delete everything. after i accepted and the phone restarted it got stuck on the screen with the green robot with the writing Installing system update and just keeps flashing. i tried removing the battery and tried to go into recovery mode and download mode but the phone is not responding. please help

thank you

ace
    What happens when you try to enter recovery or download mode? Are you still presented with the same screen? See if it will let you boot into Safe Mode: Restart in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | Verizon Wireless
    08-01-2016 02:55 PM
    Nothing happens screen keeps flashing with the green robot. No it wont let me boot into safe mode. the phone completely unresponsive
    08-01-2016 03:01 PM
    Did you ever resolve this problem? I'm dealing with the same thing now.
    06-27-2017 07:35 PM