Hi guys
    I have note 4 n910c and I have an issue with it about my wifi signal. In the same place with no movement the wifi signal for example is 3 bars then it goes down to 2 then to 1 then goes up to 2 or 3 again. These issue happen all the time at any place or with any wifi network I connect to meanwhile other phones connected to the same network are working just fine. I have noticed this problem also with a friend using the same device He is on Lollipop and I'm on Marshmallow. Is this a common problem with note 4 and if it is not, How could I fix it?
    Regards
    08-03-2016 09:11 PM
    Hi guys
    I have note 4 n910c and I have an issue with it about my wifi signal. In the same place with no movement the wifi signal for example is 3 bars then it goes down to 2 then to 1 then goes up to 2 or 3 again. These issue happen all the time at any place or with any wifi network I connect to meanwhile other phones connected to the same network are working just fine. I have noticed this problem also with a friend using the same device He is on Lollipop and I'm on Marshmallow. Is this a common problem with note 4 and if it is not, How could I fix it?
    Regards
    I doubt it's the Note 4. I have never seen this. I would say you may want to check if there's any interference with the signal. ie Coreless phones, etc...
    Have you done the latest firmware update on your router?
    08-03-2016 09:56 PM
    I doubt it's the Note 4. I have never seen this. I would say you may want to check if there's any interference with the signal. ie Coreless phones, etc...
    Have you done the latest firmware update on your router?
    It is related to my phone not the router
    It happens with any wifi nrtwork I connect to
    08-04-2016 08:02 AM
    I wouldn't be too reliant on the bars in the display. There are many wifi apps on playstore. Test your connection with one of those.
    08-04-2016 08:11 AM