Is anybody else having this problem? About half the time I press my back button it somehow "activates" my S Pen while it's still inserted/sheathed and vibrates my phone. Sometimes it even activates the Action Memo pop-up. It's getting pretty annoying, especially when it gets stuck like that for a few seconds and keeps vibrating and/or bringing up the Air Command. I've taken out and re-inserted the pen all the way multiple times, and even used a dust remover in the pen hole.

Seems mighty suspicious to me that this and other problems (overheating, random restarts, vibrating on it's own without notifications) have all started happening a month before my 2 year contract is up and days before the pre-order for the Note 7
    08-04-2016 01:44 AM
    Hi,

Try entering recover and doing a wipe of the Cache Partition. You may also consider a full factory reset.

Was your phone dropped or exposed to liquid?

Hope this helps!

Chris
    08-04-2016 08:38 AM
    I've done the cache partition wipe several times already. No exposure to liquid, but it's been dropped a few times but nothing drastic. I would like to avoid a factory reset, there must be something hardware related considering it happens when I press hard in that area
    08-04-2016 10:10 AM
    08-04-2016 10:36 AM
    You might try borrowing someone's S Pen... maybe the magnet in the pen moved due to a pen drop or something. Long shot but better it than the phone.

By the way, I thought you went to a Note 5?
    godzillinois likes this.
    08-05-2016 12:10 AM
    No that wasn't me, my two year contract isn't up until next month. Not sure if I'm going to upgrade to the 7 though, I can't let go of a replaceable battery
    08-05-2016 10:31 AM
    I did talk alot about the 5 and compared it to the 4 (or asked comparisons for it possibly)
    08-05-2016 10:32 AM
    No that wasn't me
    Oh, ok... must be my bad memory! Yup, the Note 7 is not for me either due to it not having a replaceable battery.
    08-05-2016 01:23 PM