Hello guys, im using a galaxy note 4. I just bought this 4 days ago and I know having ringtone , notification sounds going through your speaker instead of headphones is "normal". Well, while i was using messenger, when i hear a voice message, it comes out of the speaker too. The jack was right in. It even says "earphones connected". Everything was normal. Like listening to music , playing games. Except that voice message.. I search everywhere for answers but nothing seems to work.. Every voice message even my own is coming out in speakers not headphones..

Does anyone experience the same thing in their note 4? Please i need answers.. I dont know what to do. This even sounds so rare😟😣
    08-10-2016 09:41 AM
    Hello guys, im using a galaxy note 4. I just bought this 4 days ago and I know having ringtone , notification sounds going through your speaker instead of headphones is "normal". Well, while i was using messenger, when i hear a voice message, it comes out of the speaker too. The jack was right in. It even says "earphones connected". Everything was normal. Like listening to music , playing games. Except that voice message.. I search everywhere for answers but nothing seems to work.. Every voice message even my own is coming out in speakers not headphones..

Does anyone experience the same thing in their note 4? Please i need answers.. I dont know what to do. This even sounds so rare😟😣
    I'm experiencing this today with the new messanger update.
    08-10-2016 11:56 AM
    I'm experiencing this today with the new messanger update.
    Thank goodness. I thought i was the only one with this kind of problem
    08-10-2016 07:54 PM