Device freezing and restarting

mandroid747

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
how can I fix my Samsung galaxy note 4 from freezing and restarting on me? I have tried to delete apps cache, boost my phone and delete junk files and still experience the same problem. Can someone help me please?!

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Stop doing those, you're actually hurting your phone's performance. Every time you delete your phone's or app cache, your phone then has to spend processing power to rebuild the cache, which causes your performance to slow down any further.

If "boost my phone" and "delete junk files" are apps that claim to improve your performance, delete them. They do nothing but waste processing power and mess up your performance.

Do these and give it a few days. If your phone is still acting up, try a factory reset. But never, ever install another "boost" app again.

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks so much for your help. I'll do away with these cache cleaning apps. Then again, how do I tune up my phone to improve performance??

You don't, your phone does that itself. The only way to improve the performance on your phone is to buy a phone with better performance than what you have. Everything else hurts performance.

phebesue75

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
how can I fix my Samsung galaxy note 4 from freezing and restarting on me? I have tried to delete apps cache, boost my phone and delete junk files and still experience the same problem. Can someone help me please?!
Did you just do an update? My friend did and is having the same issue. His won't stay on long enough to even navigate anywhere.

pdalper

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Have you checked your SD card. I just experienced this problem this week, turns out it was my SD card, it was corrupt. I too did all you did and nothing helped, then tried a hunch. Hope this helps some what.

mandroid747

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I had an update but it was like 3 weeks ago. Everything was fine then. As far as the SD card is concerned, I haven't checked it out. I mean, I can still use it as my storage for my music and pictures. I don't think it's corrupted. Besides, I haven't gotten any error messages about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34