Does anyone need a cover for a note 4?

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I am waiting for a new note 7 to arrive.

AT&T wants me to mail in the old phone in for a credit.

I assume that they will just throw away my cover if I mail it in with the phone so I am wondering if anyone needs my old note 4 cover.

If you can use a cover that it a bit worn but will still protect your note 4 let me know

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
If you do not mind paying postage it is yours. I will mail it to you and trust you to send whatever it cost me to send it, I have no idea what the postage costs so if it costs less than $5.00 I won't charge you anything.

It about 2 years old and still in good condition, it has saved my phone a few times.

I should get my note 4 in the mail tomorrow or at the latest on Friday. I will drop it off as soon as I get my note 7

Last edited:

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
So far I have two people that want it but no one sent me an address to mail it to, first one that emails me gets it.

I will send it out as soon as my note 7 comes in the mail

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
So far two people said they wanted a free cover no strings attached. I only have one to give away and neither person has sent me an email where to send it to. First one to send an address gets it

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I thought someone might want a free cover, and I did something I do not normally do, I posted my personal email address.

I did not intend to have my address posted in public for almost a day so I just removed it
I can't deliver this thing by mental telepathy. If someone wants it they are going to have to figure out a way to get it delivered.

Silvercorvette

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I have someone that provided an address to send the case to so they are getting the phone case.

It is sad that we live in a world today where people are afraid to provide a mailing address and miss out on getting a free case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol