AT&T N910A Marshmallow Update Out Now

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Why are they not able to update it??

Exactly wat i was thinking but of course the Samsung tech at best buy has no idea......i gave my phone back to her n said can u see if MM will download now, she saids to me it isnt out yet for Att try back n a few days....smhhhhh

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
YAAYYY!!! I thought this was another dumb security update and just set it down to let it do its tthing. When I picked it up, I instantly knew because the sun/clouds/moon icon on my BeWeather widget -- which has been undersized since at least KitKat -- was suddenly huge. I guess AT&T figured we weren't going to rush into gettin the Note 7 because of the bad news, so they might as well throw us a friggin' bone.

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Does it mess with custom fonts? I don't want to update if it does. I love being able to use handwritten fonts but I know the Note 5 and 7 couldn't use tffs.

callihan_44

May 2, 2014
Visit site
installed on my phone, stock text messages act laggy

I deleted the cache partition, didn't help. The phone seems to be fine performing other tasks but text messaging hesitate a split second and it's kind of annoying. Oh well I'm due for an upgrade just can't decide what phone I want