How can I get rid of a bootloop on galaxy note 4

abdshad

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I hava a galaxy note 4 sm-n910h, I installed cyanogenmod 13(unofficial) on it. 2 days later, I flashed the stock rom via odin and i got stuck in a bootloop, the device restarts after 5 seconds when it turns on. I tried using the emergency firmware installation from kies and the same thing happened. I tried going to the recovery and resetting the phone and wiping the cache but it did not work.
Can anybody help please!!!! 😥😥

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I hava a galaxy note 4 sm-n910h, I installed cyanogenmod 13(unofficial) on it. 2 days later, I flashed the stock rom via odin and i got stuck in a bootloop, the device restarts after 5 seconds when it turns on. I tried using the emergency firmware installation from kies and the same thing happened. I tried going to the recovery and resetting the phone and wiping the cache but it did not work.
Can anybody help please!!!! ????????????

Have you tried holding Vol Up/Power Button/Home Key at the same time? That should bring up a menu you can navigate with the volume keys and select with the power key. If so, try wiping the cache partition and rebooting. Failing that you can factory reset from there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech