Local suppliers doesn't have new genuine batteries here in Vilnius (Lithuania). Unless I don't know where to look.

Does anybody know a seller in eBay.com which sells 100% genuine batteries?
    I ordered one which looked good but was able to charge untill 81% max. Got the refund.

Any ideas where I could get one?
    Even non Samsung battery would be OK until it's good as genuine. Just don't want to get a fake one.
    09-23-2016 04:00 AM
    09-23-2016 03:47 PM
    Well... Item doesn't ship to my country :-(

09-23-2016 03:57 PM
    Search for the battery model number then and find an OEM battery from a seller that will ship to where you are. It's really simple. You just need to look for OEM.
    09-23-2016 04:01 PM
    Look at the comments.
    Honestly.. I don't think it's genuine Samsung oem battery in your ebay link.

Guys are reporting same problems as I had with a cheap one from ebay:
    1. Doesn't charge fully
    2. Lasts shorter than 2 year old original battery

09-25-2016 05:21 AM
    Look at the comments.
    Honestly.. I don't think it's genuine Samsung oem battery in your ebay link.

Guys are reporting same problems as I had with a cheap one from ebay:
    1. Doesn't charge fully
    2. Lasts shorter than 2 year old original battery

All the comments I read in the eBay sale say the batteries are the real deal. The battery model number is the same as the one the Note 4 ships with. I would buy these without any hesitation myself but I bough two new ones in May for the same price.
    09-25-2016 07:22 AM
    My phone is being powered by an Anker battery for the Note 4. I was kind of wary about buying something other than Samsung but this little guy has been working like a champ so far.

With the combination of root and this brand new battery, my battery life has been phenomenal.

I have literally been browsing Android Central and Reddit non-stop for about an hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Genuine battery from eBay?-9682.jpg  
    09-25-2016 10:42 PM
    Apparently I'll last for 12 hours if I was to continue browsing all day... (but I'm not gonna do that haha)

I would definitely try Anker. I even got a little portable power bank from them for Pokémon GO.
    Attached Thumbnails Genuine battery from eBay?-9683.jpg  
    09-25-2016 10:45 PM
    Soooo who sells anker batteries foe Note 4 then?
    09-27-2016 12:51 AM
    United States Postal Service shipping of a "large envelope" (which includes small padded envelopes as long as it is less than 3/4" thick) is about US$10. Shipping from another nearby country is probably even cheaper. I'd see if you know someone that a good seller can ship to and just have it shipped to you in turn.

Your risk in buying a dead battery is higher since you cannot simply ship it back directly and have a replacement sent. I'd spend the money and buy it from a reliable, known seller. A bonus would be if your friend has a Note 4 and can run the batteries through a couple of cycles to at least verify they are not dead on arrival.

I've been very happy with my Anker replacement batteries. I got them from Amazon.
    09-27-2016 08:26 AM