Hello, I have got my Note4 SM-N910F with Emotion Kernel with root access and latest MM stock firmware (ITV).
    Sometimes I notice an overheating and lags and probably it depends on kswapd0 process (or Android system) that I saw it overloads the cpu and the phone becomes very slow.
    Do you know how can I test properly and I can fix the issue?
    Droidful likes this.
    09-27-2016 04:35 PM
    Hello, I have got my Note4 SM-N910F with Emotion Kernel with root access and latest MM stock firmware (ITV).
    Sometimes I notice an overheating and lags and probably it depends on kswapd0 process (or Android system) that I saw it overloads the cpu and the phone becomes very slow.
    Do you know how can I test properly and I can fix the issue?
    I just found this to be my issue as well, same file. Did u find an answer yet?
    10-06-2016 10:46 AM
    I just found this to be my issue as well, same file. Did u find an answer yet?
    Excuse for my late response. I did searchings about this issue and it seems has related on some kernel.
    I read somewhere that trying different kernels the people fixed the issue.
    I seem the someone solved tge ussuee through Semaphore Kernel 2.1.1 but in my case I can't change the kernel because I'm interesting on kernel for Zerolemon battery and when I restart the phone the issue disappeares.
    I hope I could help you..
    10-09-2016 04:48 AM
    I started disabling apps, I think I found the cuplrit. After all of the disabling I recalibrated my battery. Seems to be better both this is just the first whole day since the downsize. Also I installed an app I had on my s4. (Green power pro). It will limit the syncs and turn off data and WiFi when asleep if a white listed app is not using.
    umby75fg likes this.
    10-09-2016 10:32 AM
    That process seems something about I/O writing/reading.
    I don't think you will fix the issue.
    When I read on some forums people said that the issue was disappeared for one day and after reappeared again..
    Only changing the kernel I read more people fixed this annoying working process..
    10-09-2016 01:24 PM
    That process seems something about I/O writing/reading.
    I don't think you will fix the issue.
    When I read on some forums people said that the issue was disappeared for one day and after reappeared again..
    Only changing the kernel I read more people fixed this annoying working process..

my kernel listed above.
    I'm looking at batteries and chargers now. Came here to see what's better generic or or OEM refurbished and caught your post.
    umby75fg likes this.
    10-12-2016 09:15 PM