Hi guys,

I am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 unlocked (original carrier Sprint). I just recently noticed that I do not have option to enable hotspot. I mean no where in my phone I can find hotspot.

Also, I am unable to get 4G on it and I am sure the phone does have 4G on it but I guess that is also disabled.

Can anyone help me, what I need to do to make these work.

Current Software (6.0.1)
    software version N910PVPU4DPH4
    MODEL SM-N910P

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Hotspot option missing from my Samsung Galaxy Note4-screenshot_2016-10-10-23-19-33-1-.jpg  
    10-10-2016 03:38 PM
    Hi guys,

I am currently using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 unlocked (original carrier Sprint). I just recently noticed that I do not have option to enable hotspot. I mean no where in my phone I can find hotspot.

Also, I am unable to get 4G on it and I am sure the phone does have 4G on it but I guess that is also disabled.

Can anyone help me, what I need to do to make these work.

Thanks!
    No 4G LTE means that although the device supports it on Sprint's network. If you are on another network, which has different 4G LTE bands than Sprint, then you will not be able to receive LTE as the device can't receive the LTE signal on the carrier you are using.

As for the Hotspot feature, that too is likely a result of not being on the Sprint network.
    10-10-2016 03:48 PM
    No 4G LTE means that although the device supports it on Sprint's network. If you are on another network, which has different 4G LTE bands than Sprint, then you will not be able to receive LTE as the device can't receive the LTE signal on the carrier you are using.

As for the Hotspot feature, that too is likely a result of not being on the Sprint network.
    Yeah that I can understand. But there should be a way to get these options right? I mean that's what android is all about.. freedom to modify
    10-10-2016 04:13 PM
    Yeah that I can understand. But there should be a way to get these options right? I mean that's what android is all about.. freedom to modify
    Sadly, that "freedom" stops where the carriers' one starts.
    It's removed from the Sprint's ROM.
    10-10-2016 06:11 PM
    This is what I believe is the problem.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-11-2016 07:31 AM
    If I get a custom rom installed like CyanogenMod, would I be able to get this options back?
    10-11-2016 04:27 PM