White or Black

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm torn on which color to pick up. I used to have a black version last year before I traded it in.. Now I kinda like the white version. It seems that eBay sells white a bit cheaper than back. What color does everyone have?

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I own black. I didn't want white because of the contrasting black screen against the upper and lower white bezels... just didn't want to look at it.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Both of mine are black (original release one and recently acquired new one - wanted another as insurance since I like this phone so much! :)). Two reasons for that; my previous phone a Note 2 was white so wanted a change, the second is the white back on the Note 4 feels like a harder plastic whereas the black is softer (especially after some use).

How much did you pay for the most recent one? The ones I'm looking for runs close $270 for a good one.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I have a black one and it is nice but my wife has a white version. I must say I like the white one. The white on the aluminum edges adds a bit of finesse. I also like how the soft keys kind of have a soft glow around them especially at night. The downside to the white is the sensors and camera are black dots on the front of the white phone.

Last edited:

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I ended up getting a black one. The only thing I didn't and don't like is the back cover. I'm thinking about getting a Spigen slim fit. I had one for my S7E and N7 and absolutely love them.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
This is what I use. Great Samsung case and very well made. The back textured area is solid and sturdy. They're out of production now so the grey color is very hard to get except on ebay or if someone is selling a used one. I just bought a brand new one on ebay ($9.99) for my other Note 4 (spare). They do show up once in a while. My friend has a clear slim case on his black Note 4 and it looks very nice too... can't remember who makes it though.

ccover.png

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I got Black, last time I got a white phone was my i9100 Galaxy S2 in 2011.

In terms of cases, Case Mate never fail me.
I am currently using the Case Mate Tough Case since early last year:
259efd989ae9e2dbba15c94a81f536cd.jpg

c7e86e35870a42003295e0d778dc807f.jpg

0b9c7a7d37cb103ed6758f260d6b896e.jpg

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...galaxy-note-4-naked-tough-case&token=7nsMVuX-

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
This is what I use. Great Samsung case and very well made. The back textured area is solid and sturdy. They're out of production now so the grey color is very hard to get except on ebay or if someone is selling a used one. I just bought a brand new one on ebay ($9.99) for my other Note 4 (spare). They do show up once in a while. My friend has a clear slim case on his black Note 4 and it looks very nice too... can't remember who makes it though.

View attachment 243421

These are so tough for me to find, I'd love to snag one (I currently have the blue one, the fit is absolutely perfect)

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
These are so tough for me to find, I'd love to snag one (I currently have the blue one, the fit is absolutely perfect)
Yes, the fit is perfect, and it's very tough to find! You just have to search ebay every once in a while. I just happened upon the one I recently bought... well, I specifically searched for it, and got lucky. As soon as I saw it, I snagged it because I knew it wasn't going to last long! $9.99 + 2.62 shipping. Great deal for this since it's so rare. It was actually listed as "New other" so I'm not sure what condition its in. It's on the way, so we'll see.

Samsung Protective Cover OEM Case Note 4 Black EF-PN910BSESTA | eBay

I also thought about putting a "want to buy" in the market place for this. If you get lucky, maybe someone has one in good shape they're getting rid of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463