phone not charging since update on the 18th

loyolacs

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with their Samsung note 4 not charging after the most recent update? Mine was updated on the 18th and since then my phone won't charge. I have a spare battery with a charger that I have been using and that charger charges the batteries just fine. The same USB cord is used for both so that is not the issue. The phone appears to be charging based on the led and the charging indicator at the top of the screen but if it is getting a charge it is extremely slow and the phone was slowly dying while plugged in with light use. The only thing I can think is to wonder if the update did something.

Js2000ster

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with their Samsung note 4 not charging after the most recent update? Mine was updated on the 18th and since then my phone won't charge. I have a spare battery with a charger that I have been using and that charger charges the batteries just fine. The same USB cord is used for both so that is not the issue. The phone appears to be charging based on the led and the charging indicator at the top of the screen but if it is getting a charge it is extremely slow and the phone was slowly dying while plugged in with light use. The only thing I can think is to wonder if the update did something.

Very strange, I have had the same problems. I recently did the att marshmallow update on my Note 4 and every since it will be on the charger and charge very very slow. Really annoying, I wish I could go back. My phone seems to lag alot now too and freeze up frequently. I'll type a message and it freezes for about 10 seconds and then starts to vibrate and catch up as it types gibberish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12