Long story short I bought a like new Note 4 on Swappa. The thing is that the screen was starting to come up from the frame on both sides. So I had to do a refund for it. I ran into this same problem when I bought my Galaxy S4 so I was upset that I ran into the same problem again. The phone was $230.00. So I need some info on where I can buy from a reliable source and try to get it New or like new shape. I heard some people mention Amazon. I looked at the prices and it's around $240.00 for New and refurbished units. Which one of these sellers are reliable? You can even list some E Bay sellers too.
    10-24-2016 08:25 PM
    I just bought a new Verizon Note 4 on Swappa for $319. It's supposed to be brand new and the seller seems to have good feedback. It's in shipping right now so we'll see. If there's any doubt about anything regarding if it's new or not... it's going back! Yay Paypal! THIS is who I bought it from.

Before I bought the above phone, I bought one from an ebay seller claiming the phone was new, for $284. Then, they sent me an email stating the phone was 9/10! And then, they told me that the email was a mistake! In any case, the email surprised me because the listing was for a new, albeit re-boxed phone, and soon after, the seller updated the listing. Long story short, I got refunded.

The Swappa listing I posted is for a new, original everything, box, charger, etc... so $319 to me is a fair deal for piece of mind.

Lastly, you didn't post your carrier, so no ones going to know which variant you're looking for.
    10-25-2016 02:22 AM
    Looks like B&H stock is running low, but if you want a guaranteed new unit with a backed one year warranty, you should check it out here.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...ch=&Ntt=note+4
    nahoku likes this.
    10-25-2016 03:16 AM
    Right before the note 7 came out I bought a use note 4 in fair condition off ebay for $160. The back and screen are in excellent shape. Only the bezels are dinged up a little. It even has a glass screen protector.
    10-25-2016 06:54 AM
    I just bought mine from this guy at ebay. It was just under 250 shipped. The phone sure looks new....not a scratch anywhere. It even shipped with a case and a glass screen protector in the note 4 box with all accessories. It is also unlocked so it can be used on Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile. I bought it on Thursday and it was here in Va on Saturday. I cant say enough good things about the transaction.

Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 IV 4G 32GB SM-N910V Verizon GSM World Phone - Black 887276036823 | eBay
    10-25-2016 07:09 PM