I purchased a camera lens replacement for the Note 4 from Ebay and the auction stated that it was OEM glass, but it definitely feels like plastic. But the WORST part is that it is real FLIMSY and bends at the slightest pressure.Feels really cheap. The original Samsung Note 4's camera lens does NOT do this. It does NOT bend when pressed on.

Is it because it is actual glass or is it polycarbonate plastic?

At any rate, does anybody have any aftermarket suggestions for a camera lens replacement that is just like the original lens on the Note 4? There are so many auctions on Ebay and different places to order, it is very difficult to sift through all of them. Just looking for something that is identical (especially thickness) to the original camera lens of the Note 4.
    11-20-2016 09:28 PM
    I purchased a camera lens replacement for the Note 4 from Ebay and the auction stated that it was OEM glass, but it definitely feels like plastic. But the WORST part is that it is real FLIMSY and bends at the slightest pressure.Feels really cheap. The original Samsung Note 4's camera lens does NOT do this. It does NOT bend when pressed on.

Is it because it is actual glass or is it polycarbonate plastic?

At any rate, does anybody have any aftermarket suggestions for a camera lens replacement that is just like the original lens on the Note 4? There are so many auctions on Ebay and different places to order, it is very difficult to sift through all of them. Just looking for something that is identical (especially thickness) to the original camera lens of the Note 4.
    Your best bet is to read the reviews and ratings of the seller to determine if the product is good or not. As for purchasing from an authorized retailer, or website other than Ebay, I'm not really sure. Have you tried installing the replacement lens you purchased?
    11-20-2016 10:42 PM