Hello, I am having a problem syncing my Gmail contacts after doing a factory reset on my GS7. The contact name, number, and email all sync up fine. But the group classifications are gone, each of my contacts are assigned to a group. For refrence, I have the same account/contact list on my business phone (note 4) and the group assignments are still correct. On my desktop these groups have also been stripped off at some point. This has had to occur recently because I switch devices every month or so, and this is the first problem syncing. So I have to assume my business phone (note 4) is the problem. Under settings I'm not seeing any sync errors at all on either device. Any advice?
    11-30-2016 11:42 PM
    Further examination reveals all communication is working other than the Note 4 sending group info. For instance if I make a change to any other option on a contact card other than the group assignment, then that info is synced to both my other devices and the the contacts online. If I make a change to the group settings on the note 4 that info is not synced online or on my other devices.

Any change get made online or on my other devices are 100 percent synced when I view the specific contact on the Note 4.
    12-02-2016 08:25 PM