Note 4 Phone Screen Not Workng

jssmith1976

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've had my Note 4 on Verizon for a couple of years now. Not rooted, stock MM. Everything has been perfectly fine until a couple weeks ago. I noticed that while in a phone call, the bottom row of the phone screen (speaker, end call, mute buttons) don't want to work anymore. In order to hang up, or use the other two functions, I need to minimize the call screen and use those buttons in the minimized screen.

Other than that, this are of the screen and the rest of the screen works flawlessly in every other aspect of the phone. Has anyone ever heard of this happening, and/or know of a fix for this issue?

Thanks,
Josh

jssmith1976

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Ok, that's odd. In safe mode, the issue did not appear. And now that I've rebooted back into normal mode,the issue seems to not be happening as well. But, now I see a few of my other preset functions are turned off (keyboard, home screen weather and time app, etc...). Guess I'll start turning things on one at a time,and see if I can find the culprit.

Thanks for the tip.

jssmith1976

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I'll look. Bad thing though, seems like whenever I do anything else with the phone, and the go back to the phone screen, it stops working again. Only seems to work when I reboot the phone. I'll read through that thread, see what u find. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC