Verizon Note 4 Rooting Info

jared845

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am a little with rooting and what you can do !

However I have never rooted myself and would like to be pro active and not MESS AKA F&&&K AKA Brick my phone
As such I would like to know the best way to Root and Flash different ROMS, and what can I expect as a result of this?

Any feedback would be great as I would like the easiest and least complicated way of doing this.

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

Rooting can possibly lead to a brick. If you find a well recommended method to root your phone, take your time, and follow all the steps, it should go fine.

Verizon, however, is a lot more difficult to root, due to extra security they put in the bootloader and other parts of the OS.

I would look here: GalaxyNote4Root.com - Learn How to Root Galaxy Note 4 and Install Custom ROM!

Zedomax posts some really good stuff. I would make sure the method you are reading matches the build number you are currently on. You can find this in Settings>about device. Zedomax usually states in the title or early on in the method what build it is for.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

Rooting can possibly lead to a brick. If you find a well recommended method to root your phone, take your time, and follow all the steps, it should go fine.

Verizon, however, is a lot more difficult to root, due to extra security they put in the bootloader and other parts of the OS.

I would look here: GalaxyNote4Root.com - Learn How to Root Galaxy Note 4 and Install Custom ROM!

Zedomax posts some really good stuff. I would make sure the method you are reading matches the build number you are currently on. You can find this in Settings>about device. Zedomax usually states in the title or early on in the method what build it is for.

Thanks for the link! The Resurrection Remix 7.1.1 breathed new life into my old Note 4. It handles nougat quite well.