Real home button and back and tasks buttons. Unlike LG V10 that's kind of cheated and located the buttons on the screen that took space away from the 5.7" screen. Note 4 buttons off the screen is a huge plus.

ZeroLemon extended battery. Huge plus. Unlike V10 I just migrated from, the battery phone is cased in this hard plastic first then the soft plastic case is installed over it, making the while design a lot more durable than V10 that lacks that inner hard plastic thing.

The interface is less confusing and more straightforward almost as simple as that of LG Optimus G Pro that I used for years.
    02-17-2017 12:30 PM
    3 cheers for the Note 4!
    02-17-2017 12:47 PM
    I agree! I use the physical home button frequently as an alternate way to wake the phone. It's particularly handy when using one-handed or while the phone is inside its vertical leather pouch pulled up just enough to see the notification area (in that case it's harder to hit the power button than just press on the area of the pouch where the home button is located). Also like that there are no onscreen buttons taking up screen space in particular because 90% of the apps I use wouldn't hide them resulting in lost screen real estate.

While I don't use a third party extended battery (great option though!) I do absolutely love the ability of having multiple spare stock batteries that provide the freedom of getting back to a full charge any time I wish, never have to actually tether the phone itself to a charging source (just swap out the battery and charge depleted one in external charger) or easily replace a degraded or bad battery. Otherwise even with the stock battery I get great battery life, days with light use or half a day with heavy use (with about 4 hours of onscreen time) all on Verizon LTE (strong signal at home and work and everywhere in between). Otherwise it would probably be even better on Wi-Fi (cellular radios use more power). See this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4175238

Another is about the S Pen detection mechanism as posted here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-note-4-a.html

Not to mention the soft touch back since I use my device naked (ex. whereas a glass back is slippery and a fingerprint magnet. Yuck!) as well as IR blaster. All reasons I feel the Note 4 is the pinnacle of the Note series and the device Samsung should go back and refine!
    02-17-2017 02:00 PM
    Yes, all that. I have a ZeroLemon inside of it and a spare one, both 10,000 mAh. I can run them for 4 days total.
    02-17-2017 11:07 PM