06-09-2017 06:21 PM
28 12
tools
    hi
    I allways only have swipe to unlock, nothing else
    now I wake up this morning

and now suddenly when I hook him up to pc or charger I get a good afternoon screen and on the bottom slide to unlock
    it keeps changing pictures
    if I slide this screen then after this I still get the swipe screen
    but only when hooked up to the charger or pc

when its not hooked up I only get the swipe screen

just seen on the slide page a option to mute

still wanna know what is this and how remove completely?
    Velma1000 and PACH2Roxanne like this.
    03-14-2017 10:07 AM
    Saw this myself this morning too. Didn't give it much thought as I needed to use the phone immediately so I just swiped right and went on about my business. Then I read your post and went back to the phone and plugged it in and the swipe screen popped up. I then unplugged the phone and the swipe screen popped up again. Could this be part of the big security download a few days ago? I can't see the need for this as anyone could swipe right. SMH Maybe more to come? Enquireing minds want to know.
    Janice Rines likes this.
    03-14-2017 10:40 AM
    Doubt it
    It started this morning
    and i did not download any security updates for weeks

Only thing i did was update a couple of aps this morning
    Janice Rines likes this.
    03-14-2017 11:35 AM
    Im getting the same thing too.

Samsung Galaxy S6
    T-Mobile

No updates. Just showed up randomly.
    Janice Rines likes this.
    03-14-2017 01:25 PM
    I'm getting this same annoying "lockscreen" as well. Just started this morning. I'm on a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

Every time I plug my phone in a charge or when I plug it out of the charger it appears.

I have already went through and tried seeing what apps were running to see which app was the culprit. I have already uninstall many apps which I thought was the offender to no avail.

I have attached screenshots of the offending slide to unlock screen. Can anybody confirm that it resembles what is showing up on your devices? I don't know what this is but it is super annoying. Probably not a coincidence that a security bug is affecting many of us users as this thread was posted today and I started getting this today aswell.

slide to unlock screen suddenly-screenshot_2017-03-14-12-15-47.jpgslide to unlock screen suddenly-screenshot_2017-03-14-12-15-50.jpg
    03-14-2017 02:28 PM
    @williamyoon yep that's the fn basterd
    Janice Rines and williamyoon like this.
    03-14-2017 04:03 PM
    UP !!! how to remove this useless unlock screen ?
    03-15-2017 09:46 AM
    For me it was the Peel Smart Remote app. I had exactly the same problem and after uninstalling its updates and disabling it, the extra lock screen is no more. One of the reviews on Play Store said altering its permissions can stop it happening too if you don't want to uninstall it completely.
    03-15-2017 12:18 PM
    Disabled Peel Remote on my phone and that did the trick. Thanks! I hate when developers just add crap in an update without telling you.
    williamyoon likes this.
    03-15-2017 12:43 PM
    I am mute on this.How can i activate again?
    Kty_73 likes this.
    03-15-2017 07:59 PM
    For me it was the Peel Smart Remote app. I had exactly the same problem and after uninstalling its updates and disabling it, the extra lock screen is no more. One of the reviews on Play Store said altering its permissions can stop it happening too if you don't want to uninstall it completely.
    Thank you. I couldn't figure out what this was to save my life. I don't need two lock screens in my life and this was a pain in my *** because i didn't know where it was coming from.
    03-21-2017 09:52 AM
    today its back for me again while I got it set at "no permissions allowed"
    03-21-2017 02:53 PM
    I'm also having this issue! Even if my phone is unlocked, the moment I plug it in to charge the damn slide to unlock screen appears!

Any news?
    03-28-2017 04:17 PM
    disable peel smart remote app
    03-28-2017 04:37 PM
    disable peel smart remote app
    My peel smart remote was already disabled prior to me getting this new "feature". I enabled and disabled it. Hopefully that'll work.
    03-29-2017 03:25 AM
    03-29-2017 06:12 AM
    I had same thing pop up this morning. Disabled peel start remote. So far the new lock screen is gone.
    03-29-2017 07:13 AM
    I am mute on this too. Anyone know how I can activate it again please ?
    Thank you
    orchidcherry likes this.
    04-03-2017 11:39 PM
    Did you know how to do ?
    04-03-2017 11:40 PM
    I hit the mute for now button top right but kinda liked it, now can't find it to turn it back on.
    orchidcherry likes this.
    04-05-2017 01:28 PM
    Hooray Peel Smart Remote! Removed. Thank you so much.

I've just searched for good afternoon slide to unlock app and found this page. Awesome.
    04-07-2017 10:39 AM
    After software update CM Locker got enabled. Don't really remember I had it on the phone. Just disable didn't work, had to uninstall it. Hope it will be usefull to someone.
    04-08-2017 03:39 AM
    Good Grief. I thought I was losing my mind. Glad I stumbled onto this helpful forum.
    04-12-2017 12:04 PM
    I don't have the "peel smart app", but I began getting a pop up screen when I unlock my phone using my finger print. This just been today. I don't want this. I load it. I've tried disabling notifications from every app, thinking that might stop it. It did not. I DO NOT WANT MY PHONE DOING ANY UPDATES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I believe I have my phone set this way, so I'm upset by this new addition that I don't need or want. Also I do not have to swipe right. In fact, I was afraid to. Instead I hit the middle button that takes me to my home screen. This new pop up thing is annoying and creates an extra step to get to my home screen. I want to know where this came from and how I can stop it.
    05-01-2017 10:47 PM
    Yes, this is exactly what began happening on my Moto Z Play phone today when I unlock my phone using my finger print. I have blocked all notifications. I haven't added this myself, it just began doing this today. I was wary of swiping something I didn't recognize and I hit the button that takes me to my home screen. It worked, but I never wanted this pop up and I want it removed.
    05-01-2017 10:59 PM
28 12