Hello everyone i had this problem for the last 3 days i've been searching many forums but i couldn't find any answer to my problem, i hope someone will help me, so basically my phone started making weird sounds whenever a sound should be played, i'll attach a youtube video so i can describe my problem better, i tried to factory reset, didn t work, even in safe mode the problem persists, the phone is not rooted, running android 6.0.1 official firmware
    Here's the video
    03-21-2017 07:13 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does that happen with wired or Bluetooth headphones as well? If not, then I'd say the speaker is faulty and needs to be replaced. If you hear that over headphones, then it might be corrupt firmware, or some issue with the motherboard.
    03-22-2017 04:11 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does that happen with wired or Bluetooth headphones as well? If not, then I'd say the speaker is faulty and needs to be replaced. If you hear that over headphones, then it might be corrupt firmware, or some issue with the motherboard.
    I've just tried a fresh install of android 5.11, and again the same problem, i forgot to mention that calls are impossible to made, no sound comes from the front speaker either, and when i connect headphones nothing happens, could be the motherboard? Either way.. if i can t find any solution i guess i'll buy another phone, thanks for the answer !!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-22-2017 07:11 AM