Hi everyone,

I dropped my Note for the first time ever last week. I got it as a pre-owned unit in Sept 2016 and immediately put it in a heavy case. Well, the case protected the exterior, but I'm not quite sure about what happened to my camera. Ever since the drop, it's had a dot towards the lower center of the screen whenever the rear camera is activated. It also initially had a dark shape in the lower left corner, but that went away the next day, so I'm assuming it was dust forced under the lens by the impact of the drop. Any advice would be appreciated, as I'm not sure if this is a hardware or a lens issue. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks and would love to be able to take pictures with my note without the dot there .

As a side note, whenever I focus the camera, the dot shrinks a bit and unshrinks as soon as the camera has finished focusing. Here's a picture of the dot: Funny Dot on Note 4 Rear Camera-camera-dot.jpg

Thank you!
    04-30-2017 06:55 PM
    Looks almost like mould on the lens cover...
    04-30-2017 09:04 PM
    To me, it kind of looks like a reflection of the camera itself.... does anyone have any recommendations who to take it to?

As for the mold option..... I wipe it with a soft cloth fairly often. Doesn't mean it's not mold on the inside of the lens though.
    05-01-2017 07:50 AM