Moving On from Note 4

indysteve9

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Well guys, it's been an interesting 2.5 years since purchasing my Note 4. I've loved this phone, it's phenomenal, or at least was. It has started doing, and not doing, strange things and stuff I want it to. I tried all the usual fixes and nothing has worked. So... earlier this week I bit the bullet and put the Note 4 aside and purchased an S8+. So far it has been working great and is absolutely gorgeous. I hope it turns out to be as fantastic phone as my trusty old Note 4. So, so long Note 4 forum and hello S8+ forum.

Duard

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would pre-order a Note 8 and pay for it today if it had a removable battery. Otherwise, I will continue planning to migrate to something from LG

ChetManley762

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered another Anker battery for my Note 4 today so I'm good to go for awhile. I'll definitely give consideration to the Note 8 when that arrives but honestly I'm more than happy to stick with my Note 4 for another year.

It's been receiving regular security updates from Verizon, just got one yesterday bringing me up to April 2017. I'm pretty impressed by a two and a half year old non Nexus phone still getting timely security updates. Still runs great, really have no complaints.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante