How Do I Fix Note 4 Refreshing Constantly?

A

AC Question

I have been using my phone for years but just recently (after being deployed to Jordan) my Verizon Note 4 N910V has been refreshing all my apps every 20-30 seconds. For example, on YouTube if I am watching a video the screen will blink as if loading a page again on chrome then will leave me at the play button as if I haven't watched the video yet. The phone sometimes even resets apps to them just being opened or if I am scrolling down a list brings me back to the top. I have tried redownloading the apps, factory reseting, redownloading the update for the os, cashe clearing, and going into safe mode and nothing has repaired my issue. If someone knows how to fix this please inform me.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you running any memory cleaners/optimizers, task killers, or the like?

If you are, I'd start by uninstalling those.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Might seem odd but does it happen with airplane mode on? Might be some kind of a connection issue causing other problems.

Controser

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
Hey I was the original poster of this thread. I have still been having the issue and have found no solution anywhere so far. While I do not have a optimizer installed, I have not tried airplane mode since I factory reset so I will get back with you on that one. I also tried a antiviral scan and found no issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36