Note 4 voise-I want a British female

Sarge_USMC

Jun 27, 2017
Visit site
I've been looking but I haven't found a way to add a British female voice to my device. The default language is English (US). I have an English (UK) enabled in the Google voice...but I can't seem to apply it to Samsung functions like S-Voice..,..it's not working for Google maps either...

How would I do this?

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
My phone is a galaxy s7 edge, and my keyboard is Swype. When I accidently changed the keyboard language to English(UK), somehow it changed the google maps guidence to a female Brit. You have to do it from the language input setting, though. Good luck, and Semper Fi.

Sarge_USMC

Jun 27, 2017
Visit site
Ya I saw that option in the kb I'm using. Everything I've seen online sez there should be a whole list of available system languages.....but my list only has 5 and uk english ain't one of them.....I donno what's up with that.....

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Ya I saw that option in the kb I'm using. Everything I've seen online sez there should be a whole list of available system languages.....but my list only has 5 and uk english ain't one of them.....I donno what's up with that.....

Download Swype+Dragon, it's free. It has a whole bunch of languages, and different types of English(US, UK, Aus, etc.). Where the language app is applied, there should be a setting for "phone language". You just apply the UK as the phone's, and keyboard's language, and you're good to go. A lot easier than field stripping an M14.??????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000