So I am still getting settled in with my new to me Note 4 (Verizon) version. Overall I have been very happy with this phone. I had some battery life issues that were chalked up to a dying battery but I now have something new that popped up two days ago.

Bluetooth is eating all my battery! Right now on my battery screen my BT is at 29% while my screen is at 5% with 1hr and 21 minutes of use. Yesterday BT was listed as 68% for the day!

BT is on all the time, I have a Garmin watch it is connected to for notifications all day and I am in and out of my car quite a bit and it connects to my radio.

BT used to never be in the top 5 or 10 in my list of battery usage and now it is peaked at #1 and using a massive amount more than anything else.

I have installed nothing new other than Accuweather and that was several days ago and really havent updated anything either. I did get the July security update today from Verizon and I did a cache wipe after that installed. BT is still steadily chewing away all my battery power...
    08-08-2017 01:41 PM
    Try not use BT for one day, to see the diffr^nce
    08-09-2017 11:05 AM
    So I have been monitoring this for a week and I also got another new battery, I got a RAVpower from Amazon. It seems to last longer than the other "new OEM" Samsung battery I had bought recently.

I think it is a battery reporting issue in the software of the phone and I dont know why it happened out of the blue. If I check the Samsung battery monitor BT is still #1 by far for battery usage. If I check an app like GSAM it has BT near the bottom at around 1-2%.

Even with the Samsung monitor reporting BT at #1 my battery life is fine I think. I am still getting used to usage on the Note 4 (first one and have not owned too long yet) but I can easily make it all day with 2 to 3 hours of SOT. I still have over 20-30% of battery left some evenings unless I used GPS or Spotify a lot that day.
    08-15-2017 08:25 AM