My Note 4 was screen up on the floor this morning, it slid of the headboard cabinet and slid between the bed and headboard. It boots and tge blue light and the lights on the bottom go on but no screen, it's totally black. I think it has to go back to Samsung. I have six good batteries, I think it's worth fixing. Am I crazy?
    09-03-2017 11:32 AM
    Probably. I'm trying to trade in my N4 tru target only worth $62 to get N8.
    09-03-2017 11:47 AM
    I just saw someone say to squeeze, with your finger and thumb, the attue point and heart rate sensor and wait to heat a click?

Where is the attue point and heart rate sensor?
    09-03-2017 01:12 PM
    I just saw someone say to squeeze, with your finger and thumb, the attue point and heart rate sensor and wait to heat a click?

Where is the attue point and heart rate sensor?
    I read it again and it should be at the the point, here is the quote

I came across this post as my girlfriends screen had done the same thing... RESOLVED... remove back cover and with finger an thumb squeeze the phone attue point where the heart rate sensor is and u might hear a click... If so.. You should be up and running..

This worked for someome, I guess you squeeze the heart rate sensor into the screen unless you squeeze the ridge around the heart rate sensor in Flash.

Good luck
    09-03-2017 01:56 PM
    Probably. I'm trying to trade in my N4 tru target only worth $62 to get N8.
    You'd get a lot more money off it on Swappa.
    09-05-2017 03:25 PM
    I read it again and it should be at the the point, here is the quote
    Yeah, what they are trying to say in bad voice-to-text translation is to squeeze the phone where the heart rate sensor and camera flash are.

The best case is you fix it. The worst case is you break it the rest of the way and then it's off to Swappa to find a replacement that still works. Or maybe Cavboygt will sell you theirs if it's the correct model. LOL
    09-05-2017 03:28 PM
    You'd get a lot more money off it on Swappa.
    My N4 do black screen too. I believe a hardware problem. No point doing swappa.
    09-05-2017 05:56 PM
    My N4 do black screen too. I believe a hardware problem. No point doing swappa.
    Oh. Bummer. In that case, I guess you can consider yourself fortunate to get $60 for it.
    09-06-2017 07:51 AM