This is a last resort. I hope someone here can help me. A while back my note starting having freezing, rebooting issues that have been discussed like crazy on this forum. I sent it in to Samsung for $70 repair. They basically replaced everything on the phone including the main board. Then I get the phone back and I cannot get past the hands free activation screen. I sent the phone back to Samsung and they have the audacity to tell me it's fuctioning 100%! Because a phone that won't start is totally working 100% right?
    To make matters worse Sprint is throwing their hands in the air saying tough luck we can't help you because Samsung worked on it.

I'm at a dead end. Please tell me someone here had this same issue and found a fix. I really loved my note 4 before these issues came out of nowhere
    09-15-2017 04:45 PM
    I should have added that I can't do anything in the hands free activation screen except for making an emergency call
    09-15-2017 04:47 PM
    Maybe there's something that will help in the previous thread on this topic.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ctivation.html

Larry
    09-15-2017 05:07 PM
    Maybe there's something that will help in the previous thread on this topic.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ctivation.html

Larry
    Unfortunately no. Much like the person who started that thread, I cannot access anything other than an emergency call. Can't access the notification drop down or anything else for that matter
    09-15-2017 07:57 PM