Fix one problem and I now have another

keepinitclassy

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Reaching out for some help as I am at a loss. For the last 4-5 months I haven't been able to take a photo because my rear facing camera had the infamous jumpy/never focus screen. I finally bought a replacement and took the phone apart and swapped out the camera. It now seems to work as it should. Yay!

I had a followed an online tutorial, pretty straight forward although it was my first time doing something like that. Upon putting the phone back together I ran into another issue that I am hoping someone hear can shed some light on(I apologize if this has been covered before)

Phone all functions as it should minus the S pen. When I take it out of its slot and put it back in the phone will recognize it and vibrate and also open up the command screen for it(when I take it out). The problem is that the screen won't allow the s pen to do anything on it. I can use my fingers fine to do anything but its not recognizing the pen, it was fine before.

I did some searching online and I came across it being mentioned about the film being bad? Are there any other things I could have knocked loose accidently? I took it back apart 3 times checking and rechecking connections I touched and they seem to be fine so I am at a loss.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia