micro sd corrupt

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I just got my Note 4 back from Samsung in Plano, TX and I got a message that my micro sd card is corrupt and I have to format it. It was on the Note 2 while the Note 4 was being fixed. I can access...I just checked, it's not seeing the card.

If I have to reformat, I imagine I should copy it all to my laptop and them bring it back to the formatted card. Is there anything I should know about this process because copying and coming back can be tricky with an extra level of subfolder.

Dlcpa

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
ok, the card was loose and it's working ok for now. The problem with trying to record stuff and combine, like text messages, everything seems to overlap what was there. so I lost my text messages for almost a year by that recording them which was probably stupid but I believe I did save them to print some of them out so I think it's some place most of them, but I don't know an easy way to do that like apple seems to have. I'm sure there is but I just don't know what it is maybe through AT&T or Verizon whatever you have. yep you have to remember that all the internal memory and gets wiped out and the card itself I never sent them so that didn't get wiped out.

Now the phone works great so I'm okay for a little while and I have decided if I was going to get another phone I was going to get the LG v20. Because I really don't want to spend $800 or more on a phone that really doesn't do any more than that phone does and it's just not worth it. I also at least for the time being want to maintain a phone with separate batteries. I just have a feeling that no matter what Samsung does there are so many programs that access location services but the phone gets so hot that internal batteries will swell and because there's no room they will explode. as I'm reloading programs every program seems to want permission to access location services and my contacts and my pictures and whatever else they can grab and I don't know what to allow. I just assume that allow anything but some of these things you need to give permission for.

I apologize for not proof reading this but it seems very difficult to scroll now and the only thing I could do is hold down and go all the way up or all the way down it's hard to find someplace in the middle. So let's hope the air is we're not big errors

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
use an SD card adapter to backup everything to your computer then format that card. it happens with SD cards and the Android OS.