Hello, I use a samsung galaxy note 4, I just got a powerbear replacement battery(the red one), and I started using it right away and allowed it drain till it went off and then I charged it till it hit 100% , now I put it on to use and am on the phone say 2hrs, it drains to 60% , does this mean there is a problem with the battery? Did I get the charging cycle wrong? Or is the battery not reliable? What can I do to ensure my battery lasts longer and doesn't drain fast? Please I need your help urgently, as my samsung galaxy note 4 is both my personal assistant and my work place. Thank you.
    10-11-2017 04:19 AM
    PowerBear has good ratings. If this is your first charge on it, though, I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes the percentage indicators are a little wonky on the first few cycles.

There is absolutely NOTHING you can do in terms of a charge cycle that will cause immediate damage to the battery. Charge it up all the way and let it discharge to shutdown, charge it to 80% and plug it in at 20%, fast charge, slow charge, doesn't matter. Battery impacts from charge cycles are caused over long periods of time.

I'd carry your old battery around as a spare for a bit, until the new one settles in and proves itself. And if it does not, contact PowerBear - they have a decent reputation and would probably love to have an opportunity to show you what their customer service is like.
    10-11-2017 08:49 AM