How can Iunlock a Samsung Note 4

jeanelle worrell

Oct 24, 2017
Visit site
I was notified by Google that someone attempted to access my gmail acct.
following tips,I put a security lock on it and it will not accept the password that I entered when I did it. I have entered ir as it was originally and every other way I can concieve and it says incorrect. What can I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How did you get this notification? Was it some email that led you to a site asking you to enter your password? Hopefully it wasn't some kind of phishing scam.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
First, make sure your Google account is okay by logging in on a desktop. If you have access to that, then it's a good start. If you do not, then it's possible that someone really has breached your account and you need to recover your account first.

The only way I know of to deal with a device you do not know the password for is to factory reset the device. If there was an easy way to do it, then of course there would be no point in securing it in the first place.

I'd try entering what you think is the correct password a bunch of times. Android used to allow you to unlock a device using your Google password if you forgot your local device password. I cannot recall if they still do.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1