New Pics Cannot be Sent Int/Ext Mem

daehttub01

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Stock Sprint GN4 Marshmallow with last security update suddenly stopped being able to send my most recent pics. Email, Gmail, or message. Both SD card pics and internal memory screen pics. Very frustrating. I have plenty of space remaining. 50Gb of 128Gb SD card, 6 Gb of 32Gb internal. However, sometimes I notice RAM is 97% utilized. Fortunately my pics are still being uploaded to Dropbox. Any ideas? I will probably do a factory reset as it is probably time to clean up the GN4 again.

daehttub01

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Stock Sprint GN4 Marshmallow with last security update suddenly stopped being able to send my most recent pics. Email, Gmail, or message. Both SD card pics and internal memory screen pics. Very frustrating. I have plenty of space remaining. 50Gb of 128Gb SD card, 6 Gb of 32Gb internal. However, sometimes I notice RAM is 97% utilized. Fortunately my pics are still being uploaded to Dropbox. Any ideas? I will probably do a factory reset as it is probably time to clean up the GN4 again.
Forgot to add that I can still send all my older pics.

daehttub01

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I just noticed that I now have 65Gb of stuff on my 128Gb SD card. Seems as though this problem started the moment I exceeded 64Gb. The pics still sucessfully load to dropbox though.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that I now have 65Gb of stuff on my 128Gb SD card. Seems as though this problem started the moment I exceeded 64Gb. The pics still sucessfully load to dropbox though.

I'm assuming you have already checked this, but just in case...

If you go into settings / general / storage, is the phone actually seeing your 128GB card as 128GB, or 64GB?

daehttub01

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tip but it was seeing the 128Gb. I ended up doing the factory reset and it fixed everything. It was long overdue for a cleanup anyway. More internal memory cleared up, snappier phone, and little annoying bugs accumulated over time are now gone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad