Galaxy note4 - panorama mode picture

priskaj

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I dunno what I do wrong but instead of a panorama pict I get a small video...
The instructions say to tap the camera button and move slowly in one direction... but then what ? - I tap again to stop.... and I get a VIDEO :(
Help please !

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You're probably viewing it as motion panorama. I don't have a Note 4 right now to see how to turn that off, but it's still a picture. Let's wait for someone who knows how to turn that off. But AFAIK there's no problem with the picture.

priskaj

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
You're probably viewing it as motion panorama..

thanks for your answer, chanchan05, but NO I'm getting VIDEO, not panorama picture.
I had never used this mode and received a panorama pict from a friend on WhatsApp, found it interesting and decided to try it....
but it does not work for me :(

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
thanks for your answer, chanchan05, but NO I'm getting VIDEO, not panorama picture.
I had never used this mode and received a panorama pict from a friend on WhatsApp, found it interesting and decided to try it....
but it does not work for me :(
You mean you lookes at the file and it says it's mp4 and not jpg?

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Are you using Samsung's default camera app? I get great panoramic photos on my Note 4, it's my first time reading about this issue.

priskaj

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes, chanchan05, the file I get is mp4

hello AXEL314, yes I'm using the default camera app

AND I'M VERY SORRY... there is no issue....
just a language barrier - I'm normally comfortable with English, but "camera" on its own remains "video camera" for me...
so I was using the video app.....
I just tested it correctly and it's superb !!!

:mad: with myself..... my apologies !

Attachments

• panorama.jpg
    panorama.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

priskaj

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Just to be clear, you are pressing the middle camera button right?

YES... that's what I'm doing now and it works fine !
in French "camera" only refers to video camera and when I don't think but just tries something, I tend to forget to translate stuff.... so when I read the quick to vanish info on panorama mode, I saw "camera" and understood "video camera" ... and got mp4.... of course !

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463