Folks, there is a "phone settings" screen that keeps popping up every few minutes. It also pops up if I adjust my volume (so I can see the control) or if an alarm goes off (so I can see the screen to dismiss the alarm).

It has "Phone Settings" at the top, and in the body of the window it has:
    Change system settings (with a toggle),
    then
    Select which apps can change system settings such as turning Bluetooth on or off.

There are no app listings and everytime I kill it via task manager, it comes back in a few minutes.

I've already restarted the phone, but no luck.

Any ideas WHAT is causing this and how to kill it?
    12-19-2018 07:33 AM
    Sorry folks, just realized i posted this to the ASUS tablet forum. I have a note 4, not a table.
    Is there a way to move this?
    12-19-2018 07:38 AM
    Sorry folks, just realized i posted this to the ASUS tablet forum. I have a note 4, not a table.
    Is there a way to move this?
    I'm not a moderator, but I reported this so they get the heads up about your move request. I also saw that you commented in the S5 thread with this same problem. It may be best to keep it to the one thread, which can sometimes help rule out variables. I brought that up in the report, but will be up to the mods how to handle it.
    Javier P likes this.
    12-19-2018 07:58 AM
    I'm not a moderator, but I reported this so they get the heads up about your move request. I also saw that you commented in the S5 thread with this same problem. It may be best to keep it to the one thread, which can sometimes help rule out variables. I brought that up in the report, but will be up to the mods how to handle it.
    Agreed on both accounts. I moved this thread to Note 4 forum and better if we keep the discussion in just one place. Let's use this thread.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=930596

I'll close this thread to avoid confusion.
    12-19-2018 08:40 AM