A strange thing happened with my Samsung note 4 running android 6.0.1

At a sertain moment the phone switch itself off and came up with the following screen.

Note 4 lockup - could not do normal boot-could-not-do-normal-boot.jpg

After waiting around 24 hours I desided to take out the battery and tried to start again but again the same screen.
    I let the phone and tried to start again after a few days and see what!! ... it started as normal.
    At first phone it seemed to be working ok but soon I had to realize that it was not running 100% normal anymore doing strange things like like shutting off etc.
    I hope someone can tell me if anything can be done still or if it is a hardware problem that can only be fixed by changing the motherboard or similar.

This is happened with 2 of my note 4 phones until now and up till now there is noone who can provide me with an answer, not even the repair shops.
    02-21-2019 04:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a definite answer either, but if you haven't already, you should definitely make sure all important data on that phone is backed up or synced.

Try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28932. Also, if there's an SD card inserted, Unmount it and remove it, in case it's corrupt.
    02-23-2019 02:52 PM
    If that doesn't fix it, you;ll have to reflash the ROM - see [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN.
    02-25-2019 01:57 PM