T-Mobile Note 4 sm-N910TUVU1ANIH stuck in bootloop.

BARBIEP

Mar 1, 2019
Visit site
i know its old but its sentimental now. so...ok.. It goes in odin mode and it can be put in system recovery but it wont go past samsung screen when turned on and the blue light just fades in and out. The phone was , mine i gave it to my sister, she passed away now Id like to have it again. It is in perfect condition from what her husband said its been this way since 2 weeks after i gave it to her she did this and that was it. I downloaded odin, samsung drivers, the stock firmware followed all directions and odin comes back write failed every time i know i am just not doin this right really wish someone would just give me detailed instructions with the exact links i needed to fix this i have been at it for over a week. i completely uninstalled everything i installed to start fresh. can SOMEONE please help me.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So sorry to hear about your sister. :( I lost my sister 10 years ago, so I know exactly how you feel! Unfortunately I'm not good with flashing, or OS reinstalls. I just do what you are trying to do. I look for good instructions. I'm going to pass this thread along to my contacts that might know a bit more. :)

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The firmware version you posted... N910TUVU1ANIH... is for Kitkat. When you go to system recovery, is this the firmware listed there? If it's something else, you'll need to download and odin the correct firmware as listed.

This is YouMobile's Odin tutorial. If you follow it, you should be able to get through it.

I don't know where you downloaded the firmware you have but it's possible it's just a corrupt copy. This is YouMobile's firmware page for the USA T-mobile Note 4. ... apparently, YouMobile links for Samsung are now pointing to a Samsung page for the firmware. Changed link appropriately.

Note that it's possible T-mobile has locked their bootloader after one of their firmware updates. So if your system recovery firmware name is higher than Kitkat, you may only be able to odin to the same firmware version listed there. You might not be able to go to a lower version.

Before flashing, be sure to pull the SD card, and make sure your battery is fully charged.

If odin passes and is successful the phone should boot fully. If it seems to be working, do yourself a favor and go back to system recovery and wipe cache partition and also do factory reset.

If the phone doesn't boot and you still can't get to the OS, then go into system recovery and wipe the cache partition, and also do a factory reset.

In any case, you should always wipe the cache and factory reset a phone after flashing.

Good luck!

Last edited: