It's a gift for someone. AT&T, 32GB model.

The PO kept in most excellent shape, it does look like new. He had a new back cover, screen protector, etc.

he showed me his new Note 8. He not only protected the glass but also the rear piece as well. It kind of looked unrecognizable.

what a nice phone Note 4 is. Now I have to go through things and turn off all the BS apps, make changes, spent a few hours customizing it.

OH and I installed the ZeroLemon battery, which makes it look really nice.
    05-04-2019 08:36 PM
    It's a gift for someone. AT&T, 32GB model.

The PO kept in most excellent shape, it does look like new. He had a new back cover, screen protector, etc.

he showed me his new Note 8. He not only protected the glass but also the rear piece as well. It kind of looked unrecognizable.

what a nice phone Note 4 is. Now I have to go through things and turn off all the BS apps, make changes, spent a few hours customizing it.

OH and I installed the ZeroLemon battery, which makes it look really nice.
    What's a good price on a used Note 4?
    05-10-2019 11:18 AM
    I got 3 Note 4's in the last two weeks..

Two over craigslist. One priced $100 and in mint condition, another $115, 9/10.

the third one, over Ebay. $80 also about 9/10 but it keeps freezing and rebooting. I am not sure if it's the battery issue, I will reset the cache.

I would say $100 on the average, it it's in the 9/10 shape. I would spent a bit more and get a NIB one. Maybe $140 will get you a NIB one.
    05-10-2019 02:23 PM
    I got 3 Note 4's in the last two weeks..

Two over craigslist. One priced $100 and in mint condition, another $115, 9/10.

the third one, over Ebay. $80 also about 9/10 but it keeps freezing and rebooting. I am not sure if it's the battery issue, I will reset the cache.

I would say $100 on the average, it it's in the 9/10 shape. I would spent a bit more and get a NIB one. Maybe $140 will get you a NIB one.

Wow, those prices are pretty good. There's certain things I like about the Note 4, and I might consider getting a mint or NIB one over a Note 9, and transfer my data from my current Note 4 to a newly purchased one.

Instead of trying to have my Note 4 undergo any more repairs, it might be better to go this route.
    05-18-2019 01:04 PM

Let us know if you ever figure out what the problem was.
    05-18-2019 01:05 PM
    The phone would not reboot, and would crash and freeze.

I downgraded from MM to lollipop android. That and installed WakeLock app. that keeps the phone running stable.

Note 4 is a nice phone but sometimes you lose the lottery. Out of about 5-6 Notes 4s I've had, I finally hit the jackpot of a real lemon. I manage to keep it limping along but I wonder if its lifetime is limited.

I probably wont get any more Note 4s and will focus on LG V20 instead. It essentially does everything Note 4 does, well minus the stylus and the OLED screen. But it's newer, faster, etc.

It has been a good run. Family and friends have a total of 3 Note 4 currently in use and I will report if any have issues.
    05-20-2019 10:32 AM