replacement battery source?

purplevt

Jul 13, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a reliable source for buying an OEM or other reliable brand replacement battery for the Note 4. Samsung does not seem to sell them anymore, and Amazon is full of knock-offs. :(

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It's unlikely you'll find a good one even from reputable sellers. The phone is so far out of date that any batteries still out there are going to be old stock and significantly degraded already.

gbsa850

Apr 29, 2019
Visit site
I recently bought an acevan battery for my old note 4 off of Amazon. I'm averaging between 10-15 hours with about 5 hours of sot. You'll have to condition it, battery drain then full charge a few times but i after that t works well.

gbsa850

Apr 29, 2019
Visit site
I just ordered another battery from Ravpower this one has integrated nfc support and free shipping https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ement-battery-for-samsung.html&token=w5SRijL8. From what I've read online ravpower has a pretty decent battery.
Ok been using the ravpower for a bit now, the acevan seems to last longer. Acevan came with instructions to drain and fully charge at least 3 times which I did. Ravpower didn't come with any instructions. Acevan no nfc, ravpower does have nfc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21