Cleansweep regularly asks me if I want to delete certain notifications. Their list is always complete showing up to the minute receipts, but the swipe-down (pull down) list from the home screen has become incomplete. Any ideas?
    I had installed an app called Heads-Up which takes the latest notification and displays it as a pop-up. Recently it was not showing most notifications, the same ones omitted from the pull-down. I have deleted this app just to make sure it was not conflicting. Initially, when it was first installed, all was working perfectly.
    If Cleansweep sees them, they must be coming in correctly.
    I have checked just about everything. Help much appreciated. Thanks. Frank
    01-30-2020 11:48 AM
    I can't find that Cleansweep, is it exclusive for Samsung devices?

What kind of notifications are you missing? Some system apps or the Play Store, for example, will push temporary notifications that will be automatically dismissed and won't show up in the notification panel.
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-30-2020 12:11 PM
    I'm sorry, it's Clean Master, very popular app. The missing ones disappeared only recently- last coupla days. I haven't changed much, or at least any new apps have been uninstalled.
    The most important (to me) are notifications from security cameras. These appeared regularly before the omissions started.
    Thanks for your reply
    01-30-2020 03:31 PM
    I'm sorry, it's Clean Master, very popular app. The missing ones disappeared only recently- last coupla days. I haven't changed much, or at least any new apps have been uninstalled.
    The most important (to me) are notifications from security cameras. These appeared regularly before the omissions started.
    Thanks for your reply
    Clean Master is a very popular app, indeed, but I'd recommend you to uninstall it as soon as possible and, at the same time, any other app by Cheetah Mobile. This company is well known for shady practices and mining your personal info.

If you decide to uninstall it, go to settings - apps - select the app - force stop - clear defaults - clear data/storage and finally uninstall.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    01-30-2020 03:36 PM
    The last thing you want anywhere near your phone is anything made by Cheetah mobile
    01-31-2020 04:20 AM
    I will consider removing it permanently, but currently it is the only place I can look to see a complete list of notifications. I continue to be puzzled as to why the notification panel is incomplete.
    01-31-2020 10:26 AM
    I will consider removing it permanently, but currently it is the only place I can look to see a complete list of notifications. I continue to be puzzled as to why the notification panel is incomplete.
    Which kind of notifications are you missing in the notification panel? There could be other reasons why they only show up with the CM app. And there are different ways to access the notification log and see the whole list. See this guide.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=983538

[Guide] How to recover lost notifications.
    01-31-2020 10:34 AM
    Mostly alerts from my security camera but there are others. Checking out your link.
    01-31-2020 01:24 PM
    "Recent Notifications" and "Notifications History Log" are Android apps that both show all the notifications. Why the stock notification panel omits some I have no idea, because at one time it didn't seem to. The apps have options to omit some types of notifications such as "system" and are much more versatile, so I will be using them. I cannot find a "settings" control for the stock notification panel. Is there one? If not I have a good workaround but I'd still like to have the issue identified. Thanks.
    02-03-2020 03:14 PM