Will the Note 5 have removable battery and storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Well its an auto-eject pen so all it takes is a push. You might even be able to eject it from phone UI without touching the pen
That would be nice. Love my Note 4. If the Note 5 has a 4000mah battery or better it would be okay with me that it is not user-replaceable.

from the Elegance

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
That would be nice. Love my Note 4. If the Note 5 has a 4000mah battery or better it would be okay with me that it is not user-replaceable.

from the Elegance

Well I believe it has a 4100mah battery according to all the rumored specs
This alone makes me want to trade in my S6 for it

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Not all of them, some of the come from "reliable" sources from Korea
But all of the pics and videos are renders right?

I guess what I'm saying is, AC hasn't really ran anything recently, leading me to believe that the very latest "leaks" are just guesses and/or completely fabricated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Three is still a good amount.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yeah, but there is a noticeable different in performance between my Galaxy S6 (3GB of ram) and my Asus Zenfone 2 (4GB of ram).

The Asus Zenfone is noticeably smoother, more responsive, and no lag at all even with a bunch of apps open. The S6 is good but stutters at times here and there.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The issue I have with these photos is the fact that they are 3 different photos of 3 different "Note 5" phones.

Photo 1 - Just the phone

Photo 2 - The phone but has a barcode under the top speaker?

Photo 3 - It looks like the phone is floating to the side (a render not a pic).

Last edited:

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, but there is a noticeable different in performance between my Galaxy S6 (3GB of ram) and my Asus Zenfone 2 (4GB of ram).

The Asus Zenfone is noticeably smoother, more responsive, and no lag at all even with a bunch of apps open. The S6 is good but stutters at times here and there.
Different screen resolution, and touchwiz. ;)

System ram usage does not exceed the total amount of ram so that's not the cause for the issues.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Well yet Another article states that it will have Micro SD Card slot. I think we should just wait until Samsung gives us the official specs.

Galaxy Note 5 might have microSD card slot after all - SlashGear

That's another site using the supposed Sprint leak as a basis for the article. As I said earlier in this thread, those Sprint data files on devices are often wrong before a device is released. Trying to make predictions based on what is listed in them is a fool's errand.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry to say but the auto eject rumor is literally just that

I'm curious how you're defining "auto-eject", which could be interpreted different ways. Many of the images that have shown the S-pen spot show it with a flush cover. How is the pen removed then if it doesn't have a push mechanism similar to a pen top? Or is there a more classic stylus notch?

Status
Not open for further replies.