Anyone gonna change to the Note 5 when it released this year?

ddavis1408

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm jumping. I'm on my 3rd warranty replacement s6. And this one is only 1 day old and something is wrong with the charging port. I have to wiggle the charger to get it to work then it starts and stops by its self. Smh these are verizon "certified like-new" replacements. I have the executive customer service number and extension. Looks like I'll bet calling him again today. It's ridiculous.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm jumping. I'm on my 3rd warranty replacement s6. And this one is only 1 day old and something is wrong with the charging port. I have to wiggle the charger to get it to work then it starts and stops by its self. Smh these are verizon "certified like-new" replacements. I have the executive customer service number and extension. Looks like I'll bet calling him again today. It's ridiculous.

Is it possibly a short in the USB?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I am really considering changing to the Note 5 when it releases. I am just hoping its the exact same as the Galaxy S6 except with a bigger battery and 4GB of ram. I feel kinda bad because I just got this phone this year lol

Anyone else considering to change?

I'll be going to graduate school this fall so it might make sense to get the Note 5 for school purposes. But I don't know. We'll see how much money I have and whether or not I want to give up my S6 active.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'll be going to graduate school this fall so it might make sense to get the Note 5 for school purposes. But I don't know. We'll see how much money I have and whether or not I want to give up my S6 active.
How do u like the Active? I would have gotten it but it doesn't have a Fingerprint scanner which I really like

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
How do u like the Active? I would have gotten it but it doesn't have a Fingerprint scanner which I really like

I had the S6 for a month before I got the active and I don't miss the fingerprint scanner at all. I love the active. My battery never gets below 50% from the time I take it off the charger until the time I go to bed.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I had the S6 for a month before I got the active and I don't miss the fingerprint scanner at all. I love the active. My battery never gets below 50% from the time I take it off the charger until the time I go to bed.
If the Note 5 ends up not being what I like...im gonna get the Active... The battery size alone makes it better

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6!

constable

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm still slumming it with an S3. I think the note 5 is more future ready for me. The 4100 battery is a huge selling feature

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
If there's no expandable storage, then I'm going to be somewhat annoyed.

If the rumored battery is true, then I'm interested.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I doubt the Note 5 will have a removable battery and SD card slot....Samsung seems to be swaying away from that based on their explanation for removing it

Yea. They are following the crapple way. I almost thought my sister in law had an iPhone and come to find out, it was an s6. I will be disappointed if they just make it an iPhone with a stylus. I mean s6...

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yea. They are following the crapple way. I almost thought my sister in law had an iPhone and come to find out, it was an s6. I will be disappointed if they just make it an iPhone with a stylus. I mean s6...

Lol yeah the S6 does look exactly like the iPhone. I am thinking the Note 5 will just be a bigger S6 with better specs

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Then I will say this as nicely as I can. Haaaiiilll no. I will be waiting for the lg g4 note then.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
if the rumored 4100 mAh sealed battery rumor is true I'll get one, or a smaller one with removable back.

planning on using it for work, if it's a flop, I'll probably grab the Note 4

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
It's not going to be a flop. Lol it will be the best phone, but it seems to be without removable battery, that's all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX