Upcoming Galaxy Note 5 Cases

ThyWillBeDone

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I've been seeing many Note 5 cases out on Amazon lately!
Here are a few that I thought were really nice and excited to use once I get my Note 5.
Feel free to share any cases that you all find! ;)

71KRa7Oi-QL._SL1500_.jpg
I was actually fairly impressed with this one since I've yet to see a clear case with a kickstand this one is definitely my #1.
http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Note-OBLIQ-Naked-Shield/dp/B011WG4ANI/ref=sr_1_46?ie=UTF8&qid=1437180864&sr=8-46&keywords=Galaxy+Note+5+Obliq

71Wg3Xod4aL._SL1500_.jpg
Verus has been making alot of nice looking cases lately. This one caught my eye.
Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, Verus [High Pro Shield][Satin Silver] - [Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] - For Samsung Note 5 N920 Devices: Cell Phones & Accessories

71mRaKvAESL._SL1500_.jpg
Always been a fan of their Slim Meta series starting from the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S6 :cool:
Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, OBLIQ [Slim Meta][Champagne Gold/White] - [Ultra Slim Fit][All Around Protection] Samsung Galaxy Note V SM-N920F / SM-N920S / SM-N920K / SM-N920A / SM-N920 cases: Cell Phones & Accessories

71G33YYdbBL._SL1500_.jpg
Just a nice simple thin case that gets the job done!
http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Note-Case-Technology-Protection/dp/B010R8CFG6/ref=pd_sim_sbs_107_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=14FJEM7WF648WJRJRK32

SHARE PEOPLE! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

KSY77

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I bought the new Samsung Note 5 Clear View Case with the Note 5 on Aug 21, 2015 and have been testing it out for a couple of days now. Despite the case making the phone look slightly bigger and heavier, I really like being able to answer calls and controlling various functions through the flip cover and not having to flip the cover over to access the phone. Really cool feature. And the S-Pen also works with the cover. I was also afraid that the new case would not work with the Samsung wireless charger but found out that the phone will charge with the cover on as well. Check out the youtube demo here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgFEyZ98xQ
I'm usually not a big fan of covers but I really do like this clear case. The only downfall I find is that the case itself is not as scratch resistant as I would have liked it to be. I already have a 3x3 mm scratch on the front cover as a result of my keys. But generally, I'm quite happy with this new clear case.

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been seeing many Note 5 cases out on Amazon lately!
Here are a few that I thought were really nice and excited to use once I get my Note 5.
Feel free to share any cases that you all find! ;)

View attachment 187470
I was actually fairly impressed with this one since I've yet to see a clear case with a kickstand this one is definitely my #1.
http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Note-OBLIQ-Naked-Shield/dp/B011WG4ANI/ref=sr_1_46?ie=UTF8&qid=1437180864&sr=8-46&keywords=Galaxy+Note+5+Obliq

I really like this one too! A little pricey, but I do like the attention to details, like the curved inlet for easy access to the heart rate sensor...

Very cool...

John Oliver1

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I have this case. The black Ringke Slim. It's very nice. Hardly adds any additional thickness to the phone and looks quite good. Has just enough edge on the front so if the phone is placed face down the screen will not get scratched. Also raised just a bit around the camera lens so the camera lens will not get scratched yet still lays nice and flat. Feels good in your hand without slipping. Doesn't take away from the overall looks of the phone,. I highly recommend it.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
The Obliq with the kickstand affects the Spen. There's a magnet keeping the stand closed, so the Spen will not work on that area of the screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The Obliq with the kickstand affects the Spen. There's a magnet keeping the stand closed, so the Spen will not work on that area of the screen.

The listing on Amazon says they've fixed the magnet problem in the current case's.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm partial to leather myself..

Attachments

• 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 34