Note 5 Best Tempered Glass Screen Protectors?

cocoparkjacky

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site

Attachments

• $_5sss7.JPG
    $_5sss7.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
i had the Note 3 .. then the Note 4, and i am waiting for note 5, always i got a hybrid case and tempered glass to protect it, what case and screen protector you always use, please share, if you found good case for note 5, can you share the pics and link?

There are no cases out yet for the Note 5 and more than likely they will all be similar to what is out for the current notes. I have always used Spigen cases, never been a fan of tempered glass protectors though.

edithg11

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
i had the Note 3 .. then the Note 4, and i am waiting for note 5, always i got a hybrid case and tempered glass to protect it, what case and screen protector you always use, please share, if you found good case for note 5, can you share the pics and link?
Note 5 have not come yet but will buy one when having note 5.

roigi manson

Banned
Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Best Galaxy Note 5 Tempered Glass Screen protecter

Gong to have a note 5 and looking for opinions on the best tempered glass screen protector out for it. I don't care much about which brand as I most likely wont be getting official glass at a high cost...

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Best Galaxy Note 5 Tempered Glass Screen protecter

ZAGG, Bodyguardz, and then carried labeled ones.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB - AT&T
Speck Candyshell
ZAGG Tempered Glass

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best Galaxy Note 5 Tempered Glass Screen protecter

I've used Bodyguardz on my S5 Active. I loved it..it saved the screen when I dropped the phone face down on concrete sidewalk. They also stand by the product. I'm waiting for it to come out for the note 5! Wish is was out now...getting my note 5 Monday.

Cases Blue

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy Note 5 Tempered Glass Thread

Impressive on Galaxy Note 5 design and plans to have a tempered glass to protect the screen,and we often know that there are 0.3mm and 0.6mm or even thicker glass,what the difference between then on earth? and any suggestion or finding?

Ricky Leung

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Ordered both case and tempered glass on ebay. I don't have 10 posts so can't post any links. Its $1 for the case and $1.87 for the tempered glass. Although ebay takes forever to ship.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Dang.. I purchased a zagg tempered glass and JETech tempered glass.. Both have the halo.. Both are aligned perfectly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So is the Zagg tempered glass the only one up to this point that has received some positive user experiences?
If anybody can provide some photos of their glass on their Note 5 that would be great.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol