Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I kinda like the black one ,it's like pleather have you used sview cases on any of your other phones?

I have never used them because think about drop protection but I'm tempted this time to get one.

Posted via the Android Central App
Yes I had one for my Note 4 and loved it

Sent from my Note 5

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
That's the one I have been using since I got my Note 5. I just got my initial case I ordered from Amazon Click Here and not really pleased with it as I thought so I'm returning it. The tech21 case feels so much better in your hand. Great grip, slim yet still feels solid.

What didn't you like about the amazon case?

E Padilla

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
What didn't you like about the amazon case?

The amazon case although nice looking didn't feel all that premium in my hand. Just felt like another plastic case that didn't protect much. I mean I could be wrong and it may well be a sturdy case but that tech 21 case from best buy just feels right. Great grip, slim, professional sleek look and my phone doesn't feel cheap in it. Feels pretty sturdy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

KSY77

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I bought the new Samsung Note 5 Clear View Case / Cover with the Note 5 on Aug 21, 2015 and have been testing it out for a couple of days now. Despite the case making the phone look slightly bigger and heavier, I really like being able to answer calls and controlling various functions through the flip cover and not having to flip the cover over to access the phone. Really cool feature. And the S-Pen also works with the cover. I was also afraid that the new case would not work with the Samsung wireless charger but found out that the phone will charge with the cover on as well. Check out the youtube demo here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgFEyZ98xQ

I'm usually not a big fan of covers but I really do like this clear case. The only downfall I find is that the case itself is not as scratch resistant as I would have liked it to be. I already have a 3x3 mm scratch on the front cover as a result of my keys. but generally, I'm quite happy with this new clear case.

Last edited:

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone with the new Urban Armor Gear Maverick case tested it yet to see how well the phone holds up in the case, accidentally or intentionally?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Speck Candy Grip Shell today and love it! I looked at the Defender and it's just way too bulky for this phone and the Note 4 Defender was garbage. $60 way too much and then you have to punch out the screen protector. I went to Verzon and bought the Invisishield glass because it's cheaper than Best Buy and some say the BB one has a halo effect.

For extra protection though I will probably order a Supcase, Spigen Tuff Armor or Poetic. Better quality than Otterbox imo.

jdhooghe

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
ea2ee79df4809d660aaa8ab770313a1f.jpg
e3af661e7be71ce62dfa7a39e2911e96.jpg
4a079f90f28f57da56c691011b696f22.jpg
f8b70ce810b8d9d5f2b5e1f86329cf54.jpg
eaeda02bef3e49e39738e21cdcca393a.jpg

Sent from my smexy Note 5

anon(280955)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
How is the fit of this, and how do you like it? I'm looking for a ultra thin case with good grip.

the spigen liquid crystal? i really like it. it doesn't make the phone feel any bigger, makes it less slippery, has a lip, and is tpu so more cushion than the slim shells.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a Tech21 Evo Tactical case for my GN 5 before leaving the store. Great case, pebbled surface, very crisp and clean with shock absorbers imbedded. All ports very clean, buttons positioned perfectly, and easy to get on/off, but secure.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Platinum PT case for mine. I love it. It has all the drop protection I could ask for. All the protection of an Otterbox without the rubber exterior getting all loose over time. It even has a kickstand and holster. In my opinion for 40.00 there isn't a better case. UAG would be a close second but its much bulkier than the Platinum PT.

Sent from my:

Beautiful Note V
64 GB
Black Sapphire
Paired with Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Sprint PCS

saladbars

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Here's a few pictures of my Samsung S-view Case. Definitely a fingerprint/dust magnet, but super elegant. Fits phone nice and the faux leather compliments the high quality design.

Highly recommended!

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 107

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but I got the thinnest, clearest, and most elegant easy to hold case from Ebay. I especially like the pullout covers for the charging port and headphone jack, and the rest of the cutouts are perfect. It is much better and thinner than the Spigen I got from Amazon. The volume button on the Spigen is flushed, so I sometimes press the volume up instead of volume down. The one from Ebay is textered

i have the spigen one. and deff hard to tell which is up or down if you're not looking.. not sure if its the case when i did try to press volume buttons whole holding inmy right hand i almost always ended up pressing the power button with my thumb... arg