Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
It's never too soon to start eyeballing cases and covers, right?. What cases have you been considering for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 5? There are already plenty of options up for pre-order from popular manufacturers like Ringke and Spigen worth checking out. If you're not going naked, let's hear what the selections you're excited to see.

UPDATE: Check out our Top 10 best cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 article for a closer look at some of our favorites!

Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Tampaguy75

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I have also received the Ringke slim case. I'm not sure I would recommend it. It feels a little too "thin". One thing I've been wondering about, though, was how the width of the Note 5 would be compared to the Note 4 since the Note 5 has thinner bezels. It is noticeably less wide than the Note 4, making it a little more comfortable to hold it in your hand.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
That big glass design needs something to absorb shock. Harder cases with just short drops will likely result in the same cracking issues as the S6 and iPhone. Worse considering more surface area than S6. Kinetic and static energy knows no mercy with glass.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: note 5 samsung case

Rather surprised at the blatant leaks by the case vendors, Samsung isn't one to allow this carte blanche but if they are then cool we get to see what it will look like in advance. Its not like apple an keep anything secret either of course they do ban case makers from their made for i if they violate their embargo's by using leaked specs.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the spigen crystal clear case, and as a backup I'll get the Ringke Fusion...I'm glad the case vendors are allowed to have cases ready before you get a new device, cuz that week or two going "naked" is too stressful for me...treating the phone like a newborn, smh...

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Since I plan on trying the wireless charging with this one, (I know it's way to early to know) but what cases work with wireless charging and which ones don't?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888