Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got this obliq case from Amazon. This might be my favorite case of all time along with the leather apple case. Really really slim and adds great grip to the phone. Not designed for the best drop protection but I think it will do the job.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1308.jpg
    1308.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 1310.jpg
    1310.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 1309.jpg
    1309.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 1307.jpg
    1307.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 129

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Here's a few pictures of my Samsung S-view Case. Definitely a fingerprint/dust magnet, but super elegant. Fits phone nice and the faux leather compliments the high quality design.

Highly recommended!

I ordered the same case and color. It's waiting at home for me.. Can't wait to get home tomorrow!!

reidcc

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
My Ringke Fusion showed up yesterday- and love it. I ordered the clear version- and yes it picks up smudges and fingerprints, but it shows the phone. It feels more secure carrying this one- than it did with the Tech21 Evo Tactical that I got at BB(for $45). In fact- the Tech21 went back to BB today- can't believe I paid 45 for it. The Ringke Fusion was only 10 through Amazon, and it showed up with clear panels for the front and the back glass of the phone- never even realized they were part of the package.

I ordered the Ringke because of how it felt with my Nexus 5- but this actually feels like a more premium product, and has more cushioning. It also does not have that sticky feeling like you feel your pants pocket is coming out along with the phone!

Chris

jdhooghe

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the Ringke Slim pics, that's one I have been considering. How is the grip with it?

It's how you'd expect with hard TPU(?) material but it's a lot grippier than the glass and it protects against the micro-scratches. The only issue is the smudges but my hands are more oily than normal due to genetics. I am quite paranoid with my phones so I don't do anything that might result in me dropping it from a height but I expect it to at least keep the phone from completely shattering once if dropped.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a Tech21 Evo Tactical case for my GN 5 before leaving the store. Great case, pebbled surface, very crisp and clean with shock absorbers imbedded. All ports very clean, buttons positioned perfectly, and easy to get on/off, but secure.

Could you please post a couple pics of that Tech21 case?

Sent from my many devices using Tapatalk

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Could you please post a couple pics of that Tech21 case?

Sent from my many devices using Tapatalk

I had it when I had the s6 and returned the tech 21 tactical the same day. The bottom of it was rough on my hand, it was slippery and offered hardly any screen protection if it fell face first. I don't understand the hype behind it.

Pokefreak13

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I hope eBay get some aluminium bumpers in soon. I have ordered an ultra thin Spigen case which will arrive before I get my phone so that will have to be used till I can my bumper and skin :D

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Waiting for the Caseology Wavelength cases for the Note 5...they are beautiful!

I'm waiting for this one also. It will be my third case and hopefully my last. Unless I decided to go with their Vault case also. I really like the looks of both.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone bought the Samsung clear case the one that's 59.99?

If so how do you like it?

I'm wavering between that one and the sview case ,so I can use my 30% off coupon.

I read that the clear case for the S6 was scratching up people's screens, I'm hoping Samsung corrected that issue.

jdhooghe

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone bought the Samsung clear case the one that's 59.99?

If so how do you like it?

I'm wavering between that one and the sview case ,so I can use my 30% off coupon.

I read that the clear case for the S6 was scratching up people's screens, I'm hoping Samsung corrected that issue.

I had one for my s6 and it was gorgeous. I will eventually pick one up

Sent from my smexy Note 5

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I had one for my s6 and it was gorgeous. I will eventually pick one up

Sent from my smexy Note 5

With the clear case ,can you also operate certain functions while the case is closed like the s view case?

Last edited:

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the Spigen Thin Fit and it's a nice case but I don't know about protection in case of accident and getting the S-Pen is a bit difficult for me.

jdhooghe

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
With the clear case ,can you also operate certain functions while the case is closed like the s view case?

I didn't mean that s view coffin case as I've heard bad things and it's not functional. Basically a waste of 60 dollars. I was talking about the traditional style case Samsung offers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk