08-05-2017 04:24 PM
1,083 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Will do....

Sent from my Note 5 using Tapatalk
    First case by Ringke is SUPER AWFUL. Going back on Tuesday....

09-05-2015 10:20 PM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-note5_nh_cr_title_silver_grande.jpg

I got this Spigen case in Silver. It's nice, fits very well and feels like it will add protection.

But... it adds significantly to the dimensions and weight of the phone. Not sure I will keep it on for very long. I can no longer comfortably use the phone in one hand. The only thing I need really is something to stop the slipperiness (I live in a subtropical country, my hands are nearly always damp, not a good combo with the Note). Hopefully my Dbrand skin arrives soon.
    09-05-2015 11:50 PM
    I have the Ringke Slim, and as I mentioned a few posts ago that this case is almost non-existent it is so thin... It's crazy thin, and there is no overlapping front lip, so you see the entire front face of the Note 5... It's well done if all you want is to protect the phone from scratches...there is absolutely no drop protection... I prefer a clear crystal case to show off the handsome glass backing of the Note 5, but this case is nice if you want the minimalist of cases...

My plan is to get the Spigen Neo Hybrid... It has a clear back to show off the back of the phone, plus has a nice TPU bumper for some drop protection for small/medium drops... Also has nice metal buttons so you have positive feeling buttons, and a nice lip around the screen for when you place the phone face down...
    Ringke Slim is the worst case for Note 5. It is so flimsy that it doesn't hold the phone together. I returned it immediately.

Now I have Spigen Ultra Hybrid Air Cushion case which is very close to Ringke Slim case.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-06-2015 01:28 AM
    If I have one, definitely the Incipio OffGRID once Incipio makes one for it.

It makes the phone last way longer off a charger and has an SD card slot over OTG if you want that.

Basically, a Note 5 with the OffGRID is the ultimate powerhouse.
    09-06-2015 06:51 AM
    I ordered the Obliq Slim Meta from Amazon. I'm in Canada so it might take like 10 days to get here. Definitely like the slim cases and the Obliq looks very nice
    09-06-2015 07:54 AM
    Yeah you're correct the Spen is difficult to take out, and mine is also loose in the bottom tpu ,but for $5 it's not even worth paying the shipping to return it

Found another problem with the case.

The kickstand uses a magnet to hold it in place. There is a dead spot right above that magnet and when you try to use the S-Pen, it wont work at that location.
    09-06-2015 09:58 AM
    Found another problem with the case.

The kickstand uses a magnet to hold it in place. There is a dead spot right above that magnet and when you try to use the S-Pen, it wont work at that location.
    Yeah mine has the same issue I didn't like the case I put my sview back on.

09-06-2015 12:33 PM
    Mind snapping a few pics of the Supcase when you install it on on your phone?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1441574631119.jpg Sup case...

ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-06-2015 04:24 PM
    Obliq case is ok. To me the kickstand tends to stick or hang out a little when not in use. Not to the point where its all the way out but just enough to notice when you finger goes across it.

No case when the back glass broke. Thats on me.
    Are you experiencing a dead spot from the magnetic kickstand onthe Obliqa?
    09-06-2015 05:23 PM
    Ringke Slim is the worst case for Note 5. It is so flimsy that it doesn't hold the phone together. I returned it immediately.

Now I have Spigen Ultra Hybrid Air Cushion case which is very close to Ringke Slim case.

I'm returning my Ringke on Tuesday. Very terrible case.

09-06-2015 05:33 PM
    I despise the new clear view case. It scratches really easy, doesn't stay closed very well, and makes the phone harder to use. Surprised I dislike it as much as I do. Worst $60 I've spent in a long time.
    gdgtmom likes this.
    09-06-2015 06:22 PM
    I despise the new clear view case. It scratches really easy, doesn't stay closed very well, and makes the phone harder to use. Surprised I dislike it as much as I do. Worst $60 I've spent in a long time.
    Thanks for the heads up. Was looking at getting that maybe...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-06-2015 07:09 PM
    Yesterday I ordered the grey UAG from Amazon. They're just releasing them so it takes a few days longer to get but I totally loved the one on my S6.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Cell Phone Case for Galaxy Note 5 - Retail Packaging - Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011ERMDPW...cUvbUpU4667116

09-06-2015 08:11 PM
    Are there any options out there that protect the camera lens while in the case? I tend to throw my phone in my purse and I don't want the lens to get scuffed. I plan on getting a sleeve, but I was wondering if there were any other creative case options out there.
    09-06-2015 08:46 PM
    Hi all,

So with very device I order I always stock up on no less than 2-3 cases for different needs, light scratch protection, bumper level medium protection and a case for trips where I'll use something like a neo hybrid.

Today the first of three arrived, the thin fit. As usual Spigen does not disappoint and this is another great feeling high quality slim fit case.

An interesting upgrade to this line is it now offers full protection around all sides of the phone where it used to have an open bottom.

Here are a few pics to give you something to look at while we wait for the 21st.

Attachment 191668
    Attachment 191669
    Attachment 191670
    Attachment 191671
    Attachment 191672
    Attachment 191673

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    have the same case for a few days now and love it. Granted, this case is for scratches and small drops. but love having the feel on protection from everyday wear and tear with out loosing what i like about the phone. The reduce size feel. If you want a simple, very thin case this is perfect.
    09-06-2015 09:04 PM
    If I have one, definitely the Incipio OffGRID once Incipio makes one for it.

It makes the phone last way longer off a charger and has an SD card slot over OTG if you want that.

Basically, a Note 5 with the OffGRID is the ultimate powerhouse.

I wouldnt hold your breath on that case for the Note 5. Having that much of an extended base would make it next to impossible to get the stylus out of the Note 5, which is the whole reason to choose a Note 5 over a Galaxy S6 Edge +. I dont think we are going to see a battery case for the note 5.
    stanleybb50 likes this.
    09-07-2015 12:20 PM
    Could you please post a couple pics of that Tech21 case?

Sent from my many devices using Tapatalk

verks likes this.
    09-07-2015 10:20 PM
    Originally started with a Speck Candyshell Grip case, but a few days ago I ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid crystal and Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon. The Spigen cases are very nice, but I think I'm going backt to the Speck. I just don't have confidence that I'm not going to lose grip on the phone with the Spigen cases. Just too slippery for my tastes. The Speck Candyshell Grip on the other hand, it's like the damn phone is glued to my hand. I frequently use my phone one handed when grocery shopping, so I like that.
    09-08-2015 02:42 PM
    Originally started with a Speck Candyshell Grip case, but a few days ago I ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid crystal and Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon. The Spigen cases are very nice, but I think I'm going backt to the Speck. I just don't have confidence that I'm not going to lose grip on the phone with the Spigen cases. Just too slippery for my tastes. The Speck Candyshell Grip on the other hand, it's like the damn phone is glued to my hand. I frequently use my phone one handed when grocery shopping, so I like that.
    My son has this one for his Samsung Galaxy S5... I was thinking about getting the same for my Note 5...

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-61aynuu6oxl._sl1414_.jpg
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-08-2015 03:32 PM
    I have the Spigen Slim Armour case. I LOVE the kickstand. I'm also going to try out the Otterbox Defender. I'll be blogging about my experiences with both.

JWhite
    Sprint Product Ambassador
    #sprintemployee
    09-08-2015 04:34 PM
    I'm on my 2nd Samsung sview case and they keep peeling in the top corner were it closes and it has like little fibers showing for a $50 buck case it is really cheap,I've only had it like 4 days.

09-08-2015 04:55 PM
    Decided to go for the Spigen Liquid Crystal TPU case and the Samsung Glossy Cover in Gold for my White 64GB N5.

Attachment 192173Attachment 192174
    Why can't they make these without the ugly plastic that covers the back??? I went to the mall, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, AT&T and Verizon stores looking for a simple bumper only and none to be found. Irritating
    09-08-2015 05:22 PM
    Ringke Fusion MIRROR Crystal View Samsung Note 5 case - bought on Amazon (it said not in stock, but received in 4 days) .. Nice case for $16.99.. The back of the case has a grey tint to it, but when installed on phone, looks just like a mirror.
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-ringke-fusion-mirror-crystal-view-samsung-note-5-case-back.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases-ringke-fusion-mirror-crystal-view-samsung-note-5-case-front.jpg  
    09-08-2015 05:23 PM
    Couldn't help myself... Just ordered the UAG Navigator (white) as well. $32 on Amazon right now. I already have the UAG Ash color and a black Otterbox Symmetry...

Wish I could control my case obsession.......! (Sadly I feel this won't be my last case purchase - haha)

09-08-2015 07:13 PM
    Just received the spigen neo hybrid crystal after having the tech 21 wallet case since purchase. It's so nice feeling the thin build as opposed to the bulky wallet case. Granted, I've been hooked on wallet cases for a while now, so I had to order a slick small wallet too, but I love this case. The plastic bumper around the case is slightly loose on the left side, but it really doesn't bother me much. It's just really nice to have a minimal case to be able to enjoy the build of the phone.
    09-08-2015 10:32 PM
1,083 ... 1617181920 ...